Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Welcoming Party @ Lounge Vinilo

The first Friday I spent in Seoul, after the orientation day we had a party, but last weekends friday we had the official Welcoming Party. The party was held at Lounge Vinilo. I bought my ticket in advance for 10, 000 krw. Before the party, me and Trisha decided to chill at Ludos place. I ended up doing her make up and the result, she was looking so beautiful! I have to admit that it was the first time to do an Asian girls make up and I was pretty happy with the result! When we arrived to Vinilo quite early so me and Ludo decided to go for a late dinner. Trisha joined us aswell and when we arrived to the party there was already a lot of people. The music was really great! I was a bit surprised because the Dj didn´t play any korean pop what so ever. Instead he was playing some good hiphop, dance beats and house. The drinks were quite expensive to I only had one drink that I got free. I don´t know what it is, but I´m having so much fun here so I don´t see any point with drinking. I don´t even like Soju (korean vodka) that they mix with all drinks, so I rather stay sober.

Crazy party people! 
Charlotte, Eloise, Hayoun, Sara, Julie and me posing on the terrace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment