Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend

And again it´s weekend. I only had one lecture today before I went straight back to bed. After a few hours I got sick of lying in my bed so I got enough of energy to get myself to the gym. I don´t know is it me or the gym, but the gym is hot! The air-conditioner does probably not work, or maybe the koreans think that its too cold there since they don´t seem to sweat at all. Trust me, after running only 5 minutes my clothes were drowning in sweat. How yummy is that?

I ran into my little korean sister today, Trisha. She was carrying some booklets and I saw that she had been drawing something. As curious as I am, I had to see what she has been doing and what is it that I see? Its a drawing of me! Oh she is just so adorable, she really made my day!

After gym I saw Justin and Wai Kit playing pingpong so I had a chat with them for a while before heading up to my room. Today is the day when the dorm assistants will have a room check. Lucky me, my lovely roommate is an assistant so she came by and said hi, and continued to the next room!
As I said, weekend again and I have no plans at all. A few students went to the Jeju Islands, and I am so jealous! If I get a ticket, I will go there on thanksgiving with a few friends. If you watch the movie clip , you will see why the Jeju Islands is ranked as the New 7 Wonders of Nature. The island also became the first UNESCO World Heritage in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment