Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beer Cave

Monday again. I can´t believe that I have already spent 3 weeks in Seoul. I have managed to do so much and learn so many new things. In Consumer Behavior class we spent a lot of time talking about shampoo. Funny right? We also discussed about how you value when you buy things and so on. After all my lectures I went home to change and met up with a few friends at the Main Gate. All of us went to have dinner together at a place where they serve a Korean Buffet. The funny thing was, you could actually put together your own noodle soup.
After dinner we went to a beer cave. This is a really common thing in Korea. You chose what you want to drink, you drink and when you are done and want to leave you pay. There is a lot to chose from. They serve beer from all over the world but I didn´t find any Finnish beer though. This is a thing that works in Korea because people are very honest. Honestly, this is an business idea that never would work in Finland. Sure, people are honest in Finland, but when it comes to an idea like this, I don´t think it would work out. Do you guys think that this could work in your country?

This was the day of the IFCC party for he new members. I showed up and had a good time but decided to leave early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment