Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday Dinner

Friday evening was spent with these guys. Erik, his korean friend, David, Tibo, Ludo och Nabil. The dinner was a lot of fun with too much beer and too many shots of Soju. I got to admit, after a few shots of it, the taste it not that bad actually. We were having so good conversations and I really enjoyed my friday evening. How funny is it, that we are in korea and the language you hear all the time is french (at least during this dinner). When I leave Korea I will probably speak some French aswell. After our dinner we were all heading home and since I got the curfew, I had to get a taxi as quickly as possible. Seriously, all of us tried to get a taxi and no driver wanted to drive us to Hoegi because it was "too far away".
After 40 minutes, I finally got myself a taxi. The clock was already 1am and the dormitory was closed. I was so frustrated so I called my roommate and she managed to get someone to open the door for me. A thing that I can´t understand, a lot of cars passed us with no passengers many times and still didn´t want to drive us anywhere. We were speaking with a few local boys and girls and they said that the taxi drivers usually are quite old and they don´t like foreigners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment