Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Shopping

Today I went to Myeongdong to spend my sunday with Ludo and Trisha. I used the subway today for the first time and oh lord, the lines .. Just look at the picture above, there is like one billion of them! Anyways, we had some good laughs in the subway on our way there and when we came up from the subway I was amazed. There is no words for the feeling that I got when I saw all the buildings, malls and the amount of people. I have never seen a city as crowded as Seoul. 
Trisha and me having a laugh!


           
We had a fun dinner at restaurant unknown. No idea of the name. I ordered some fried rice with vegetables and beef. The lady sitting beside us thought that the way I was eating my dish was so funny.  In the best way she could, she showed me that I am supposed to eat the rice with my spoon and use the chopsticks for the beef. I bet that I made her day! After lunch we did some shopping and we found the most beautiful heels to Trisha. She was hugging them the rest of the day and they were only 10,000won (So that would be about 6,50€). I found a nice pair of shoes myself, a skirt and shorts. Oh, the shorts. They were selling those in the middle of the street and they were looking perfect. The only problem, where should I try these on? Since there were no fitting room, I had to be a stupid tourist and pull them on in the middle of the street! So now I bet that the whole Seoul have seen my butt! Just kidding, since I had a dress on it was easy to try them on. I feel sorry for Ludo and Trisha, they always have to deal with me and my embarrassing things that I do.



(Remember, If you wanna have a better look at the pictures just click on one and there will be a slideshow!!)




The koreans are totally in love with everything that is cute or sweet. The cat on the left side picture is promoting a cafeteria where there is cats all over the place. How cool is that? And no, they won´t serve you a cat for dinner, they are actually having them as pets in a nice and cosy cafĂ©. On the other picture you see the most famous man in korea - PSY! You will see him on all commercials all around the country.

And finally I managed to find a place where I can exchange money. And of course when I found one place, there was all of sudden 10 different places where I could have exchanged some money. So typical! In korea, even students are millionaires. Wouldn´t you feel awesome if you would have many hundred thousands won in your pocket?


No comments:

Post a Comment