Monday, September 9, 2013

Sunday Shopping in Myeongdong

Yesterday we went back to Myeongdong again. Last time I was there, I was completely lost and I couldn´t find my way back to the subway station. This time, I was already used to the huge amount of people shopping and there was no problem walking around. Sol and I met up at Hoegi station and took the subway to Myeongdong together. Mostly we were walking around looking at stuff and even they didn´t know that Myeongdong had to much cheap clothes. After walking around for a few hours and making fun of ourselves, can you guess what we did? Dinner, of course. That´s what we always do. Either we have lunch or dinner together at some point of the day.
This is a dish called Jjimdak. There is chicken, potatoes, noodles, many different kinds of chili, cucumber and some onion. The food was, of course, a bit spicy but really delicious!
Oh yes, a typical thing here in Korea. Take photos with some weird glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment