Friday, September 13, 2013

It will rain

Oh yes, once again it´s raining in Seoul. I think that the sun will come back on sunday and next week will be sunny. I actually have a lot of places where I have to go today. I have to visit the International Office in the Main Building to pick up my Student ID, I have to pay my rent since I finally managed to get some cash from the Atm, I also have to go to the post office and after that I will go for a coffee with Ludo and Gina. We have to start working on our team project and come up with a plan and schedule. After that... No idea. I still don´t have any plans for the weekend and also, I won´t visit the Jeju Islands next week. I think I will save that trip until spring when its sunnier than now.

I started my day with having lunch with my roommate. She is so busy so we barely see each other. It was nice to have a chat with her before the weekend. I met Ludo and Gina at Cafe Gurunaru. It was so cosy and look at the picture and the size of my dessert. Actually we shared it since it was too much for me to eat. It was so good! I have actually not been eating any sweets since I came here (okay, maybe one ice cream) but that´s about it. So I really enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment