Monday, September 2, 2013

Day number one at school!

The day has come. I will be heading back to school again after a long summer break. This time I will be studying here in South Korea as you probably know already. Tomorrow I got my first class, Consumer Behavior Research at the College of Business 10:30am. Before that, I have to add and change a few courses tomorrow when the Course registration part two starts at 09:30am. I don´t even know but I am feeling so nervous about this. Everything will be okay, that´s for sure. 

Look at this amazing picture we took on Friday on the orientation-day. In the picture you see all the new exchange students from all around the world. This picture will be something that I will save forever! There is no words for this one, just look at it and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment