Saturday, September 7, 2013

Sewha Hall Dormitory

Now, I will show you around in my dorm, with pictures of course. Since I got all my clothes unpacked and this place looks like a home, I thought that it would be nice for you all to see how I live at the moment.
The name of the dorm is Sewha Hall Dormitory. On the picture you will see the main entrance. A place where some students like to hang out. In the dormitory there is a lot of rules, but honestly, they have not bothered me at all. The stupidest rule is probably that the dormitory is closed from 12pm-05am. If someone for some reason would like to go partying, that is possible. The only thing you need to do is to let the house office know, that you won´t be home before 12pm. There is separated floors for women and men and it is strictly forbidden to visit the floors of a different sex. Oh, I could go on all day to tell you all the rules, but I have been really happy with the dormitory so far. 
Just a few days ago I recognized that my name came up on the door. So nice!
Welcome to my side of the dorm. There is my bed, desk and a lot of space for storage.

Here is the "bathroom". When you step inside the dorm there is a sink and next to it more storage space. On the right side you will see the tiny toilet/shower. 

The lobby area. In the lobby you are able to read magazines, socialize, study, use the microwave and watch TV.


In the basement there is a little store where you can buy some snacks, food and drinks. There is also a laundry room that you can use free of charge. One for the girls, and one room separated for the boys. In the basement you can also play pingpong and even workout in the gym. All these facilities are included in the rent which is really good! (Except for the stuff you buy from the shop though!) 
Sewha Hall offers study rooms, free use of their computers and a lot of nice neighbors! I highly recommend Sewha Hall for you who want to focus on your studies, meet nice people and live close to the Campus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment