Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cold noodles

Thursday and only one lecture today. I met a few students from Finland and we decided to have lunch together at the schools cafeteria. There is a lot of different options to choose from and it´s very cheap. I paid 1,30€ for the school lunch. Cheaper than eating out at least!
I found out that next to my dormitory there is another cafeteria so I can go there for a cheap lunch or even dinner since it´s open until 7pm. 

Waiting for my food. Interesting to see what there will be on my plate. 

Of course, I knew that it would be noodles. Take a good look at the noodles.. Seriously, ice? If this is the way they do it South Korea, I guess there is nothing else to do than deal with the fact that it is summer now and the noodle soups are cold. Quite funny! The sad part is that the fruits here are expensive, or maybe I have just not found the right place to buy the fruits from. When I saw the cans with pineapple in the cafeteria, I had to buy one!

After the cold noodles I decided to go and buy a few books. I changed my mind before I even got inside. The line went around the whole shop and could not manage to find more than one of the books that I needed so I simply gave up. Tomorrow morning a lot of exchange students will be heading to the Immigration Office to do the Alien Registration. Maybe after that I could try my luck and visit the bookshop again. Now I´m off to bed, I got to wake up at 05am so goodnight y´all!

No comments:

Post a Comment