Thursday, September 12, 2013

Busy Wednesday

The day started with a lecture in Consumer Behavior. As homework, we had to read an article about segmenting and how it has changed since World War 2. Yesterday after reading the chapter, me and Ludo had some time to talk about it and in class today, we delivered! Definitely A+ students for sure! I really have to agree that there will a lot of interesting team project in all of the courses I am participating in, so I´m really looking forward to get started!

I must say the the autumn is on its way here in Seoul. It has been very humid and rainy start of the week and what I have heard, it will continue to be like this for the rest of the week. I don´t really mind the rain, but the humidity is not that nice.
I enjoy learning the Korean language. I think it´s totally different from any other language I have heard and it is also a challenge at the same time. Many koreans has been chocked by my pronunciation and it makes me so glad to hear that!

Here you will see a video of Trisha and Gyumi playing a typical game 
that young boys and girls play here in Korea. I though it was fun!

After a lot of lectures I went straight to my bed to watch some series until I realized that I got an appointment with the IFCC Members (International Friendship Culture Club). They are the ones who are taking care of us, creating events and helps us with everything we need. I have to say a special Kamsahamnida to Eloise who helped me buying a mattress, a blanket and a new pillow. So grateful and I really like the culture here. In Korea it is so obvious, if you ask for help, they will gladly help you! I have to say, that after this short time here, I feel like I have become a better person. I´m more helpful, understanding and caring. It really feels like I can be the person I want to be.

Allright, back to the meeting. The IFCC are searching for new members and they wanted us exchange students to participate in the process of deciding which students should be added to the club. It was really a good time talking to new people and also spend time with our good friends from Korea that are already members of the IFCC. After all the interviews, we ordered some pizza and discussed about the applicants.

No comments:

Post a Comment