Thursday, September 5, 2013

Korean Karaoke Night

Oh such a long day again! First lecture started today at 10:30am and the last one finished at 16:15pm. I managed to sign up as an contact student in one of our courses. I have no idea what I will be doing, but since the professor asked and I immediately knew that no one would sign up for this, I decided to do it. And of course, the contact student will also get a better grade!
After all the lectures today we went to the Olleh phone shop to get all exchange students a korean phone number. Now I can finally use the internet as much as I want to, make phone calls and send text messages!
After a few hours at Olleh, we went for a nice dinner!
Korean dinner with the buddy students and exchange students! I think we all look super cute when we are trying to imitate the korean girls and how they pose in pictures! 

After our dinner we decided to try the Korean Karaoke! Ah I have been waiting for this moment. We had so much fun singing all kinds of popular songs but also korean pop songs like Gangnamstyle and 2NE1 - I AM THE BEST.

Chocolate Music Zone. We had a whole room for ourselves and we had such a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment