Friday, November 1, 2013

The Jacket

Finally, we all got what we have been waiting for - Our University Jackets! When I received my jacket, I hugged it and jumped around like a little child. Now you can see all foreign students walk around with the same jacket and I must say, I love it! I have a similar jacket back home in Finland, but this one, this is something special and definitely the greatest souvenir I can get from South Korea. I was also in desperate need of a jacket, so I'm happy I got it. Let's see how long I survive with this jacket. I mean look at them, they are hot! We also had the opportunity to get our names on the sleeve, so I decided to have my name written in korean and english! I love it! I bet, the new students who will come to Kyung Hee University Spring 2014, will be dead jealous when they see our jackets!

No comments:

Post a Comment