Sunday, November 3, 2013

Bungee Jump

The day has come. Finally I will experience something I have always wanted to do - Bungee Jumping! Our journey started at 10am and our trip to the Youldong Park took us around 1,5 hour. Youldong park is the perfect place for jogging, picnic and hanging out with friends, and if there´s courage enough, there is bungee jumping available. We got our equipment and took the elevator up to the top so we could jump from 45 meter. It doesn't sound that high, but when it's time to jump and you are standing on the edge, it gets scary. Since no one wanted to jump first, I decided to be lucky number one. While being on the top, we got some information how to do the jump. We all got to practice on a mattress and then it was time to actually jump. Lucky me, I got to see a few other people jump before me, so it felt better to jump whenever it was my turn. When I was up there, I was feeling so confident, but when it came to my turn, and I looked down at the water and all people watching me from the ground, I got a bit nervous. The man, who worked there, told me to jump as far and high as possible so that's what I did. Woah, what a feeling! I can't describe how it felt and it was definitely the most awesome thing I have ever done in my life. After the jump, I was running around of excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment