Friday, June 20, 2014

The end is near,

The last week of my second semester at Kyung Hee University is now over. I'm excited since I will now have 2 weeks of vacation in South Korea and I will have time to spend my last days with people I will not see for a long time. The most sad thing is that the 2 weeks before the semester ends, are the most busy, which means that there has not been much time to see people, who will leave back to their home countries immediately after all the final exams. The hardest goodbye, will definitely be so say bye to Christina.

Christina, from Germany, is someone I met exactly 10 months ago at the Incheon Airport in Korea. I remember talking to her already there and also in the bus on our way to the KHU campus. Since then, we have been stuck together like glue. Seeing her go, and not knowing when we will meet again, is just heartbreaking. I'm happy we both live close to each other!

Since Christina never took any "photo booth" pictures in South Korea, we decided to do that on her last day here. We also got ourselves friendship bracelets. I'm truly the most lucky person, because I have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment