Sunday, June 8, 2014

Suwon,

This sunday was spent outside of Seoul in Suwon. What I really like about the subway system is that you can travel outside of Seoul to other cities so easily and cheap. Suwon is extremely reachable since the line I'm using almost every day (Line 1) goes all the way from Hoegi to Suwon. It took us approximately 1,5 hours. In Suwon, me and Christina both wanted to visit the Suwon Hwaseong Fortfress, which is also an Unesco World Heritage Site. We had a nice walk around until we ended up at a huge market, which for you looks like any other market I have posted before. To be honest, the markets in South Korea are all kind of similar, but in every city or region, there is something special. So if you ever see a market, go there! I managed to buy some nice souvenirs to my friends.
Kyung Hee University's Global Campus is located nearby Suwon, but since we ran out of time, we had to go back to Hoegi and Seoul.







No comments:

Post a Comment